- Kris J. Alden, M.D., Ph.D.
- Steven G. Bardfield, M.D.
- Brian J. Burgess, D.P.M.
- Giridhar Burra, M.D.
- Nikhil K. Chokshi, M.D.
- Steven C. Chudik, M.D.
- Michael J. Collins, M.D.
- Angela R. Crowley, M.D.
- Robert J. Daley, M.D.
- Ashraf H. Darwish, M.D.
- Evan A. Dougherty, M.D.
- Michael C. Durkin, M.D.
- Bradley D. Dworsky, M.D.
- T. Andrew Ehmke, D.O.
- Marc R. Fajardo, M.D.
- Bernard J. Feldman, M.D.
- Bryant S. Ho, M.D.
- Jason G. Hurbanek, M.D.
- Marie Kirincic, M.D.
- Justin M. LaReau, M.D.
- Mark A. Lorenz, M.D.
- Steven S. Louis, M.D.
- Steven W. Miller, D.P.M.
- Elliot A. Nacke, M.D.
- Ronak M. Patel, M.D.
- Anuj S. Puppala, M.D.
- Jeffrey Staron, M.D.
- Cary R. Templin, M.D.
- Robert J. Thorsness, M.D.
- Leah R. Urbanosky, M.D.
- Michael R. Zindrick, M.D.
Leah R. Urbanosky, M.D.
Partner, Hinsdale Orthopaedics
Dr. Urbanosky is a noted expert in the area of hand and upper extremity treatment. Her expertise and treatment is sought out by patients, as well as physicians, who face complicated and difficult cases. She is continually consulted for second opinions and cases of misdiagnoses. She is board certified and fellowship trained, specializing in the treatment of arm and hand disorders.
Dr. Urbanosky is known for the personal and thorough care provided to each of her patients. She completed residency training at West Virginia University Department of Orthopaedic Surgery. Her fellowship training in hand and upper extremity surgery took place at Wake Forest University Baptist Medical Center in Winston-Salem, North Carolina. Dr. Urbanosky joined Hinsdale Orthopaedics in June 2006 and has earned a certificate of added qualification for surgery of the hand.
- Fellowship, Wake Forest University Baptist Medical Center, Winston Salem, NC
- Residency, West Virginia University School of Medicine, Morgantown, WV
- Internship, West Virginia University School of Medicine, Morgantown, WV
- M.D., University of Cincinnati College of Medicine, Cincinnati, OH
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Subspecialty of Surgery of the Hand (formerly CAQ Hand)
- American Board of Independent Medical Examiners (ABIME)
Areas of Specialty
- Arthroscopy of Finger, Wrist, Elbow & Shoulder Joints
- Complex Injuries of the Hand & Upper Extremity
- Nerve Entrapment Syndromes
- Nerve & Tendon Transfers
- Rheumatoid Hand & Wrist Reconstruction
- Small Joint Arthroscopy
- Small Joint Replacement: Finger, Thumb, Wrist, Elbow & Shoulder
- Shoulder Arthroplasty
- Thumb Reconstruction
Current & Previous Appointments
- Partner, Hinsdale Orthopaedics
- Associate Master Instructor, Orthopaedic Learning Center, American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgery, Rosemont, IL
- ASSH "Lend a Hand" Volunteer Instructor, University of Illinois, Chicago, IL
- Hinsdale Hospital
- La Grange Memorial Hospital
- Good Samaritan Hospital
- Edward Hospital
- Elmhurst Memorial Hospital
- Salt Creek Surgery Center
- Tinley Woods Surgical Center
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgery (AAOS)
- American Society for Surgery of the Hand (ASSH)
- Arthroscopy Association of North America (AANA)
- Biltmore "Who's Who" Registry of Executives & Professionals
- Illinois State Medical Society (ISMS)
- ISMS Political Action Committee (IMPAC)
- Ruth Jackson Orthopaedic Society (RJOS)
- "Dr. Urbanosky did a complete right shoulder replacement and rotator cuff repair for me in 2011. I met with her and she immediately recommended both an X-ray and MRI. Through each step, she showed me exactly where my problems were and what they looked like. She is very professional and personable, with a quick smile that put me at ease."
- "I have found Dr. Leah Urbanosky to be most compassionate and understanding when discussing my health concerns. She has a great sense of humor that helps me feel at ease. I have found her to be honest in expressing medical advice and she has never made me feel rushed to have surgery. I feel completely safe with her medical knowledge and skilled hands of experience. I highly recommend Dr. Leah Urbanosky."