- Kris J. Alden, M.D., Ph.D.
- Steven G. Bardfield, M.D.
- Debdut Biswas, M.D.
- Brian J. Burgess, D.P.M.
- Giridhar Burra, M.D.
- Nikhil K. Chokshi, M.D.
- Steven C. Chudik, M.D.
- Michael J. Collins, M.D.
- Robert J. Daley, M.D.
- Ashraf H. Darwish, M.D.
- Benjamin G. Domb, M.D.
- Evan A. Dougherty, M.D.
- Michael C. Durkin, M.D.
- Bradley D. Dworsky, M.D.
- T. Andrew Ehmke, D.O.
- Marc R. Fajardo, M.D.
- Bernard J. Feldman, M.D.
- Maria Francis, D.O.
- Bryant S. Ho, M.D.
- Jason G. Hurbanek, M.D.
- Marie Kirincic, M.D.
- Justin M. LaReau, M.D.
- Mark A. Lorenz, M.D.
- Steven S. Louis, M.D.
- Steven W. Miller, D.P.M.
- Elliot A. Nacke, M.D.
- Ronak M. Patel, M.D.
- Anuj S. Puppala, M.D.
- Jeffrey S. Staron, M.D.
- Cary R. Templin, M.D.
- Robert J. Thorsness, M.D.
- Leah R. Urbanosky, M.D.
- Michael R. Zindrick, M.D.
Brian J. Burgess, D.P.M.
Podiatry, Foot & Ankle
Staff Physician, Hinsdale Orthopaedics
Dr. Burgess joined the Hinsdale Orthopaedics team in July 2012 as a specialist in the operative and nonoperative treatment of foot and ankle disorders. Dr. Burgess is trained in all aspects of the foot and ankle and has a special interest in sports medicine, bunion correction, ankle arthroscopic surgery, fracture care, and complex rearfoot reconstructive procedures.
Dr. Burgess received his podiatry degree from the Dr. William M. Scholl College of Podiatric Medicine in 2009 and his bachelor’s degree, with honors, from the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign. Dr. Burgess completed a three-year podiatric surgical residency in trauma and reconstructive surgery of the foot and ankle at Mercy Hospital and Medical Center in Chicago.
In addition to his clinical practice, Dr. Burgess is actively involved with resident education and is a Department of Orthopedics Clinical Assistant Professor at Loyola University. He is also an active member of the American Podiatric Medical Association and the American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons.
- Residency, Mercy Hospital and Medical Center, Chicago, IL
- D.P.M., Dr. William M. Scholl College of Podiatric Medicine, North Chicago, IL
- Foot Surgery
- Rearfoot Reconstruction & Ankle Surgery
Areas of Specialty
- Achilles Tendon Disorders
- Acute & Chronic Ankle Sprains
- Ankle Arthroscopy
- Arthroscopic Lateral Ligament Repair
- Bunion & Hammer Toe Correction
- Complex Rearfoot Reconstructive Surgery
- Heel Pain Treatment
- Sports Injuries Treatment
- Trauma & Fractures of the Foot & Ankle
Current & Previous Appointments
- Staff Physician, Hinsdale Orthopaedics
- Clinical Assistant Professor in the Department of Orthopedics and Rehabilitation at Loyola University
- Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital
- Center for Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Edward Hospital
- Presence St. Joseph Medical Center
- Silver Cross Hospital
- Salt Creek Surgery Center
- Tinley Woods Surgery Center
- American Academy of Podiatric Sports Medicine
- American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons
- American Podiatric Medical Association
- Illinois Podiatric Medical Association
- "I have recovered 100% and was back to slalom water skiing months after surgery as a direct result of the care I received from Dr. Burgess and his staff at Hinsdale Orthopedics. Even though you hope to never need the care of an Orthopedic surgeon, Dr. Burgess would be the one I call. I trust him, his ability and his staff! - John Z."
- "Dr. Burgess and his team at Hinsdale Orthopedic made my experience with them about my treatment and recovery. It was not about insurance or money. He has a super friendly professional manner, the same for his team, especially Michelle. This allowed me to relax and get better during what was a very frustrating and painful period in my life. I have already recommended Dr. Burgess to a neighbor with an ankle or foot problem and I will definitely do it again, especially with my sports teammates. -Steve R."