- Kris J. Alden, M.D., Ph.D.
- Steven G. Bardfield, M.D.
- Brian J. Burgess, D.P.M.
- Giridhar Burra, M.D.
- Nikhil K. Chokshi, M.D.
- Steven C. Chudik, M.D.
- Angela R. Crowley, M.D.
- Robert J. Daley, M.D.
- Ashraf H. Darwish, M.D.
- Evan A. Dougherty, M.D.
- Michael C. Durkin, M.D.
- Bradley D. Dworsky, M.D.
- T. Andrew Ehmke, D.O.
- Marc R. Fajardo, M.D.
- Bernard J. Feldman, M.D.
- Bryant S. Ho, M.D.
- Jason G. Hurbanek, M.D.
- Marie Kirincic, M.D.
- Justin M. LaReau, M.D.
- Mark A. Lorenz, M.D.
- Steven S. Louis, M.D.
- Steven W. Miller, D.P.M.
- Elliot A. Nacke, M.D.
- Ronak M. Patel, M.D.
- Anuj S. Puppala, M.D.
- Jeffrey Staron, M.D.
- Cary R. Templin, M.D.
- Robert J. Thorsness, M.D.
- Leah R. Urbanosky, M.D.
- Michael R. Zindrick, M.D.
Bernard J. Feldman, M.D.
Staff Physician, Hinsdale Orthopaedics
Dr. Feldman joined Hinsdale Orthopaedics in 2006. After graduating from the State University of New York at Buffalo School of Medicine, he completed his internship at Passavant Memorial Hospital (Northwestern University Medical Center) in Chicago. He pursued residency training in general surgery at Passavant Memorial Hospital and additional residency training in orthopaedic surgery at the University of Illinois Medical Center in Chicago. Dr. Feldman has held the position of chairman of the emergency department at Northwestern Memorial Hospital and Christ Hospital and Medical Center. He has also served as the varsity football team physician for H.L. Richards High School in Oak Lawn, Illinois, for more than 20 years and was a team physician for the Chicago White Sox from 1982 through 2003.
For 25 years, Dr. Feldman has donated his time and expertise to providing quality medical services to the wrestling community, both within the United States and internationally. Dr. Feldman is currently a member of the FILA (the international governing body for amateur wrestling) Medical Prevention and Anti-Doping Department, having served on this FILA commission since 2001. He has worked at over 120 international wrestling events since he began his career in wrestling in 1983, when he volunteered to work as medical director for the Junior World Wrestling Championships held in Oak Lawn, Illinois. In 2008, Dr. Feldman was recognized by FILA with the Silver Star, one of the highest and most prestigious awards given each year, for his commitment to the sport of wrestling.
In June 2010, Dr. Feldman was inducted into the U.S. National Wrestling Hall of Fame under the Order of Merit. He is the first physician to be inducted based upon his medical work. Dr. Feldman's interest and expertise in orthopaedics and sports medicine is a direct result of his extensive involvement in the care of all levels of athletes. He has served as an official wrestling physician for five Olympic Games; Seoul, Korea in 1988, Barcelona, Spain in 1992, Atlanta, United States in 1996, Sydney, Australia in 2000 and Beijing, China in 2008. In addition, he was selected as an official wrestling physician for 14 Senior World Championships, two Junior World Championships, two Cadet World Championships, five World Cups, two Pan American Games, nine Pan American Championships, and two Junior Pan American Championships.
- Residency, University of Illinois Medical Center, Chicago, IL
- Residency, Passavant Memorial Hospital, Chicago, IL
- Internship, Passavant Memorial Hospital, Chicago, IL
- M.D., State University of New York at Buffalo, Buffalo, NY
Areas of Specialty
- Nonoperative Orthopaedics
- Sports Medicine
Current & Previous Appointments
- Staff Physician, Hinsdale Orthopaedics
- Staff Physician, Great Lakes Orthopaedics
- Associate Professor, Department of Family Medicine, Rush Medical College
- Chairman, Emergency Department, Christ Hospital and Medical Center
- Assistant Professor, Department of Surgery, Northwestern University Medical School
- Chairman, Emergency Department, Northwestern Memorial Hospital
Awards & Honors
- Order of Merit, U.S. National Wrestling Hall of Fame
- American College of Emergency Physicians
- American College of Sports Medicine
- American Medical Society for Sports Medicine
- "I am very pleased with the professionalism of all your staff and thank you for your kindness and care."