Foot & Ankle
From top performing athletes to the everyday individual, foot and ankle injuries are very common. Injuries that are not properly treated can lead to significant functional disability, which may affect quality of life and, in some cases, impact one's ability to accomplish everyday tasks.
- Achilles Tendon Injuries
- Ankle Sprains
- Broken Ankle
- Bunion Deformity
- Hammer Toes
- Osteoarthritis of the Foot & Ankle
- Peroneal Tendon Injury
- Posterior Tibial Tendon Dysfunction/Adult Acquired Flatfoot
From nonsurgical treatment options to minimally invasive surgical techniques, we take a customized approach to treat the broad range of foot and ankle conditions that can occur at any stage of life.
- Nonsurgical Treatment for Foot & Ankle Pain
- Total Ankle & Joint Replacement
- Orthotic Devices
- Platelet-Rich Plasma Therapy