Yoon Young Choi, MS, PA-C
Physician Assistant for Dr. Fajardo
Yoon Young Choi, MS, PA-C, is a board-certified physician assistant, licensed to practice medicine as well as prescribe medication in the state of Illinois under physician supervision. Yoon assists Dr. Fajardo in operating room, hospital, and clinical settings, and works closely with Dr. Fajardo to ensure the highest level of care for their patients.
Yoon earned her bachelors degree in health sciences at the University of Sciences in Philadelphia. In addition to obtaining her masters in physician assistant studies at the Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine, Yoon completed a one-year surgical residency program at Richmond University Medical Center in Staten Island, New York.
Yoon joined Hinsdale Orthopaedics in 2014 with several years of previous experience as a physician assistant. She has practiced in the areas of urology, neurosurgery, and orthopaedics. Yoon also speaks Korean as a second language.
- Residency, Department of Surgery, Richmond University Medical Center
- M.S., Physician Assistant Studies, Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine, Philadelphia, PA
- B.S., Health Sciences, University of the Sciences, Philadelphia, PA
Area of Specialty
Current & Previous Appointments
- Physician Assistant, Hinsdale Orthopaedics
- Privileges at: Adventist Hinsdale Hospital, Adventist La Grange Memorial Hospital, Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital, Edward Hospital, Salt Creek Surgery Center
- Physician Assistant, Department of Surgery, Richmond University Medical Center, Staten Island, NY