- Kris J. Alden, M.D., Ph.D.
- Steven G. Bardfield, M.D.
- Debdut Biswas, M.D.
- Brian J. Burgess, D.P.M.
- Giridhar Burra, M.D.
- Steven C. Chudik, M.D.
- Michael J. Collins, M.D.
- Robert J. Daley, M.D.
- Ashraf H. Darwish, M.D.
- Benjamin G. Domb, M.D.
- Evan A. Dougherty, M.D.
- Michael C. Durkin, M.D.
- Bradley D. Dworsky, M.D.
- T. Andrew Ehmke, D.O.
- Marc R. Fajardo, M.D.
- Bernard J. Feldman, M.D.
- Maria Francis, D.O.
- Bryant S. Ho, M.D.
- Jason G. Hurbanek, M.D.
- Marie Kirincic, M.D.
- Justin M. LaReau, M.D.
- Mark A. Lorenz, M.D.
- Steven S. Louis, M.D.
- Steven W. Miller, D.P.M.
- Elliot A. Nacke, M.D.
- Ronak M. Patel, M.D.
- Anuj S. Puppala, M.D.
- Jeffrey Staron, M.D.
- Cary R. Templin, M.D.
- Robert J. Thorsness, M.D.
- Leah R. Urbanosky, M.D.
- Michael R. Zindrick, M.D.
T. Andrew Ehmke, D.O.
Minimally Invasive Robotic Hip & Knee Replacement
Staff Physician, Hinsdale Orthopaedics
Dr. Ehmke is a fellowship trained joint replacement surgeon specializing in minimally invasive hip, knee and shoulder replacement. He completed his fellowship at the world renowned Rubin Institute of Advanced Orthopedics in Baltimore, MD.
Dr. Ehmke utilizes the latest techniques in minimally invasive surgery including robotic assisted joint replacement, anterior approach hip replacement, 3D printed custom knee replacement and outpatient joint replacement. These advanced techniques give his patients a joint replacement that feels more natural with a shorter recovery and less pain.
In addition, Dr. Ehmke has specialized training in evaluating and treating previous joint replacements that are painful. Dr. Ehmke also performs complicated initial joint replacement cases, such as patients with prior fractures of their hip or knee, or born with unique anatomy.
Dr. Ehmke has published research, presented at national meetings, and instructed national courses to teach residents about hip and knee replacement techniques.
- Fellowship, Sinai Hospital, Baltimore, MD
- Residency, Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine, Philadelphia, PA
- Internship, Hillsdale Community Health Center, Hillside, MI
- D.O., Midwestern University , Downers Grove, IL
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Areas of Specialty
- Robotic Hip & Knee Replacement Surgery
- Minimally Invasive Robotic Surgery
- Anterior Approach Total Hip Replacement
- Revision Hip & Knee Replacement
- Shoulder Replacement
- Knee Arthroscopy
Current & Previous Appointments
- Staff Physician, Hinsdale Orthopaedics
- Staff Physician, Parkview Orthopedic Group
- Staff Physician, Silver Cross Hospital, Presence St. Joseph Medical Center
- Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital
- Adventist Hinsdale Hospital
- Adventist La Grange Memorial Hospital
- Elmhurst Memorial Hospital
- Salt Creek Surgery Center
Professional Memberships Header
- American Association of Hip and Knee Surgeons
- International Congress of Joint Replacement
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- American Osteopathic Academy of Orthopedics
- American Medical Association
- American Osteopathic Association