Paul M. Trksak, M.D.
Total Joint & Sports Medicine
Partner, Hinsdale Orthopaedics
As a staff physician at five area medical centers, Dr. Trksak provides convenient and quality care to all of his patients. Many patients come to him as a result of recommendations from his colleagues. Dr. Trksak is currently one of the only surgeons in the area performing partial knee replacement and is recognized as one of the leading fracture surgeons in Northern Illinois.
Dr. Trksak joined Hinsdale Orthopaedics in 1999 after practicing privately in Joliet, Illinois, for ten years. He is an expert in treating patients for total joint replacement, trauma, hand surgery, and sports medicine. During his career as an orthopaedic surgeon, Dr. Trksak has held the position of Chairman for the Department of Orthopaedic Surgery at Silver Cross Hospital in Joliet.
- Residency, Cook County Hospital, Chicago, IL
Residency, University of Health Sciences, Chicago Medical School, North Chicago, IL
- Loyola University Medical Center, Maywood, IL
- Great Lakes Naval Hospital, Great Lakes, IL
- Internship, North Chicago VA Hospital, Chicago, IL
- M.D., Loyola University Stritch School of Medicine, Maywood, IL
Areas of Specialty
- Hand Surgery
- Partial Knee Replacement
- Sports Medicine & Arthroscopy
- Total Joint Replacement
- Trauma & Fracture Management
Current & Previous Appointments
- Partner, Hinsdale Orthopaedics
- Orthopaedic Surgery: Certified in 1992, Recertified in 2002 and 2012
- Adventist Hinsdale Hospital
- Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital
- Presence St. Joseph Medical Center
- Silver Cross Hospital
- Salt Creek Surgery Center
I realize this is not as important to the treatment plan he provided, but in addition to great care Dr. Trksak has a great sense of humor, which I truly appreciated.