Nicholas Borchers, MMS, PA-C
Physician Assistant for Dr. Daley
Nicholas Borchers, MMS, PA-C, is a board-certified physician assistant licensed to practice medicine, as well as prescribe medication, in the state of Illinois under physician supervision. With several years of experience as a physician assistant, Nicholas joined Hinsdale Orthopaedics in 2016 to work alongside Dr. Robert Daley. Nicholas assists in the operating room, performs patient hospital rounds, sees patients in clinic, and works closely with Dr. Daley to ensure the highest level of individualized care for their patients.
Nicholas received extensive physician assistant training from St. Francis University in Loretto, PA. Following completion of his degree, he worked as a physician assistant specializing in fracture care, laser vein ablations and sclerotherapy. During this time, Nicholas received “Top Physician Assistant in Oak Lawn, IL” by the International Association of Healthcare Professionals (IAHCP; 2014) and Employee of the Year (2015).
- M.M.S., Physician Assistant Studies, St. Francis University, Loretto, PA
- B.S., Biology, St. Xavier University, Chicago, IL
Areas of Specialty
- Staff PA, Hinsdale Orthopaedics
- Privileges at Adventist Hinsdale Hospital, Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital, Salt Creek Surgery Center
- PA, MK Orthopedics
- PA, Midwest Orthopedics and Consultants
- American Academy of Physician Assistants (AAPA)
- Physician Assistant Orthopedic Surgery
- Illinois Society of Dermatology Physician Assistants