Michelle Peiss, MMS, PA-C
Physician Assistant for Dr. Chudik
Michelle Peiss, MMS, PA-C, is a board-certified physician assistant licensed to practice medicine in the state of Illinois under physician supervision. She is able to prescribe medications and works directly with Dr. Chudik in clinical, hospital, and operating room settings.
Michelle graduated cum laude with a degree in molecular and cellular biology and psychology from the University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign. She went on to receive her master of medical science degree in physician assistant studies at Midwestern University in Downers Grove, Ill., an NCCPA accredited program. In her physician assistant training, Michelle obtained medical training in many specialties and electively focused on orthopedics and surgery.
- M.M.S., Physician Assistant Studies, Midwestern University, Downers Grove, IL
- B.S., Molecular and Cellular Biology and Psychology, University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign, IL, cum laude
Area of Specialty
Current & Previous Appointments
- Staff PA, Hinsdale Orthopaedics
- Privileges at Adventist Hinsdale Hospital, Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital, Elmhurst Memorial Hospital, Salt Creek Surgery Center
- American Academy of Physician Assistants (AAPA)
- Physician Assistants in Orthopaedic Surgery (PAOS)