Marie Kirincic, M.D.
Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
Staff Physician, Hinsdale Orthopaedics
Dr. Kirincic is sought after by patients to help manage acute, chronic, and postoperative chronic pain conditions. She aims to avoid surgery when approaching patient care for musculoskeletal disorders by focusing on alternative methods including trigger points and joint injections, interventional fluoroscopic guided procedures, opioid and non-opioid pharmacotherapy and electrodiagnostics "EMG" nerve testing.
Dr. Kirincic joined Hinsdale Orthopaedics in 2003. She is board certified in physical medicine and rehabilitation (PM&R), as well as pain medicine. Dr. Kirincic's postgraduate studies included a residency at Loyola University in Chicago, Illinois, followed by an additional year of fellowship training in chronic pain management at the Rehabilitation Institute of Chicago.
Dr. Kirincic is an active member of many professional societies in order to better care for the patients and families of Hinsdale Orthopaedics. She is an educator for medical students and residents and previously served as a clinical instructor at Northwestern University in Chicago.
- Fellowship, Pain Management, Rehabilitation Institute of Chicago, IL
- Residency, Loyola University Medical Center, Maywood, IL
- Internship, Loyola University Medical Center, Maywood, IL
- M.D., Palacky University, Czech Republic
Areas of Specialty
- Pain Management/Injection Therapy
- Nonoperative Treatment of Musculoskeletal Disorders
Current & Previous Appointments
- Staff Physician, Hinsdale Orthopaedics
- Staff Physician, Rehabilitation Institute of Chicago
- Clinical Instructor at Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine, Chicago, IL
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Pain Medicine
- Certified Independent Medical Examiner (ABIME)
- Adventist Hinsdale Hospital
- Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital
- Salt Creek Surgery Center
- American Academy of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- American Pain Society
- Illinois Society of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Midwest Pain Society
- Physiatric Association of Spine, Sports, and Occupational Rehabilitation
Everyone was very friendly, helpful, and concerned about my comfort. What a great staff you have. Sheila at the front desk is always so welcoming and helpful. Dr. Kirincic's nurse is very professional, helpful, and concerned about your comfort and being taken care of in a timely manner. Dr. Kirincic is wonderful. She is so smart and caring. Because of her I am able to remain active. I wouldn't let anyone else touch my back until I consulted with her first. She is a first class doctor.
I felt like Dr. Kirincic truly cared about me and wanted me to be completely informed about my choices so that I would be able to make the best possible decision for finding my solution to my problem.