Maria Shiela Jacobson BSN, RN, FNP-C
Nurse Practitioner for Dr. Templin
Shiela graduated from the Master of Science in Nursing program at the Chamberlain College of Nursing after receiving her Bachelor of Science in Nursing degree from Cebu City Medical Center in the Philippines.
Over the years, Shiela has gained an abundance of experience as an RN in emergency rooms, a surgical unit and an orthopaedic and neuro unit. Most recently she has assisted with treatment for orthopaedic spine patients. Shiela provides direct patient care in Dr. Templin’s clinics by examining and treating patients pre- and post-operatively.
- MSN, Chamberlain College of Nursing, Addison, IL
- B.S., Nursing, Cebu City Medical Center – College of Nursing, Cebu City, Philippines
Areas of Specialty
- Internal Medicine
Current & Previous Appointments
- Nurse Practitioner, Hinsdale Orthopaedics
- RN, Presence Saint Joseph Medical Center, Joliet, IL
- RN, Loyola Medical Center, Maywood, IL
- RN, Adventist Bolingbrook Hospital, Bolingbrook, IL
- American Academy of Nurse Practitioners
- American Nurses Credentialing Center