- Kris J. Alden, M.D., Ph.D.
- Steven G. Bardfield, M.D.
- Debdut Biswas, M.D.
- Brian J. Burgess, D.P.M.
- Giridhar Burra, M.D.
- Steven C. Chudik, M.D.
- Michael J. Collins, M.D.
- Robert J. Daley, M.D.
- Ashraf H. Darwish, M.D.
- Benjamin G. Domb, M.D.
- Evan A. Dougherty, M.D.
- Michael C. Durkin, M.D.
- Bradley D. Dworsky, M.D.
- T. Andrew Ehmke, D.O.
- Marc R. Fajardo, M.D.
- Bernard J. Feldman, M.D.
- Maria Francis, D.O.
- Bryant S. Ho, M.D.
- Jason G. Hurbanek, M.D.
- Marie Kirincic, M.D.
- Justin M. LaReau, M.D.
- Mark A. Lorenz, M.D.
- Steven S. Louis, M.D.
- Steven W. Miller, D.P.M.
- Elliot A. Nacke, M.D.
- Ronak M. Patel, M.D.
- Anuj S. Puppala, M.D.
- Cary R. Templin, M.D.
- Robert J. Thorsness, M.D.
- Leah R. Urbanosky, M.D.
- Michael R. Zindrick, M.D.
Marc R. Fajardo, M.D.
Upper Extremity & Trauma
Partner, Hinsdale Orthopaedics
Dr. Fajardo is an orthopaedic surgeon who specializes in treatment of the hand, wrist, elbow, and shoulder. He is a published author, having numerous articles in peer-reviewed journals. Highly regarded by his patients, he is known for his attentive bedside manner. His philosophy of care is to educate his patients and help them evaluate and choose the best evidence-based treatment options available.
Dr. Fajardo was born and raised in the south suburbs of Chicago. He completed his internship and orthopaedic residency training at New York University/Hospital for Joint Diseases in New York City. He then completed the Upper Extremity and Microvascular surgery fellowship at the University of California at Davis in Sacramento, California. Dr. Fajardo joined Hinsdale Orthopaedics in September 2012.
- Fellowship, Upper Extremity & Microvascular Surgery, University of California at Davis, Sacramento, CA
- Residency, New York University / Hospital for Joint Diseases, New York, NY
- M.D., Rosalind Franklin University / The Chicago Medical School, North Chicago, IL
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Areas of Specialty
- Arthroscopy of the Thumb, Wrist, Elbow & Shoulder Joints
- Complex Injuries of the Hand & Upper Extremity
- Elbow Instability & Reconstruction
- Hand & Thumb Reconstruction
- Microvascular Surgery
- Nerve Entrapment Syndromes (Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, Cubital Tunnel Syndrome, etc.)
- Nerve Transfers/Tendon Transfers
- Pediatric Hand Conditions
- Reverse Total Shoulder Replacement
- Rheumatoid Hand & Wrist Reconstruction
- Rotator Cuff Repair
- Shoulder Labral Repair
- Small Joint Replacement of the Finger, Thumb & Wrist
- Total Elbow Replacement
- Total Shoulder Replacement
- Tumors of the Hand & Upper Extremity
Current & Previous Appointments
- Staff Physician, Hinsdale Orthopaedics
- Adventist Hinsdale Hospital
- Adventist La Grange Memorial Hospital
- Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital
- Edward Hospital
- Salt Creek Surgery Center
- American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons
- American Society for Surgery of the Hand
- Medical Society for the State of New York
- New York State Society of Orthopedic Surgeons
- Orthopedic Research and Education Foundation