Lindsey A. Lynch, MPAS, PA-C
Physician Assistant for Dr. Chudik
Board-certified physician assistant Lindsey A. Lynch, MPAS, PA-C, is licensed to practice in the state of Illinois under physician supervision. Lindsey assists Dr. Steven Chudik in the operating room, performs patient hospital rounds, sees patients in clinic and works closely with Dr. Chudik to ensure you receive the highest level of care.
Lindsey received her bachelor’s degree in kinesiology from the University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign, and her master’s in physician assistant studies, from Marquette University, Milwaukee, an NCCPA accredited program. To fulfill her PA degree, Lindsey conducted orthopaedic research and wrote a thesis entitled “ACL Injuries in Skeletally Immature Patients.” Her post-graduate work included a PA position in an orthopaedic trauma, foot and ankle surgery and sports medicine practice.
An active member of the American Academy of Physician Assistants, Lindsey grew up in the western suburbs of Chicago where she was an elite gymnast.
- M.P.A.S., Physician Assistant Studies, Marquette University, Milwaukee, WI
- B.S., Kinesiology, University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign, IL
Areas of Specialty
- Orthopaedic Trauma
- Foot and Ankle Surgery
- Sports Medicine
- Family Medicine
- Staff PA, Hinsdale Orthopaedics
- Privileges at Adventist Hinsdale Hospital, Adventist La Grange Memorial Hospital, Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital, Elmhurst Memorial Hospital, Munster Specialty Surgery Center, Salt Creek Surgery Center
- American Academy of Physician Assistants (AAPA)