Lauren Ingles, MPAS, PA-C
Physician Assistant for Dr. Patel
Lauren Ingles, MPAS, PA-C, is a board-certified physician assistant licensed to practice medicine in the states of Illinois and Indiana under physician supervision. She received her undergraduate training in biology from the University of Wisconsin Madison. It is here where her passion for sports medicine related injuries first took off. As an avid sports fan and spectator as well as a runner herself, the idea of keeping people active and getting them back to the game became a long-term goal of hers. She then went on to receive her masters in physician assistant studies at Marquette University, an NCCPA accredited program in Milwaukee, WI. During her studies as a physician assistant, she electively chose to focus on orthopaedic surgery and more specifically sports related injuries.
Lauren joined Hinsdale Orthopaedics in 2017 and works alongside Dr. Patel who specializes in sports medicine injuries in the adult and adolescent. She provides direct patient care at several clinic locations, and also assists in the operating room. Her scope of practice includes performing joint injections and other minor procedures, providing pre- and post-operative care, as well as diagnosing and treating several orthopaedic conditions. Her clinical interests include knee, shoulder and ankle injuries.
- M.P.A.S, Physician Assistant Studies, Marquette University, Milwaukee, WI
- B.S., Biology, University of Wisconsin-Madison
Areas of Specialty
- Sports Medicine
- Staff PA, Hinsdale Orthopaedics
- Privileges at Adventist Hinsdale Hospital, Adventist La Grange Hospital, Advocate Good Samaritan, Munster Specialty Surgical Center, Salt Creek Surgery Center
- American Academy of Physician Assistants (AAPA)