Jessica Rodriguez, MS, PA-C
Physician Assistant for Dr. Daley
Jessica Rodriguez, MS, PA-C is a board-certified physician assistant licensed to practice medicine as well as prescribe most medications in the state of Illinois. Jessica works alongside Dr. Daley in both the operating room and clinic to assist in surgical procedures, perform joint injections, and diagnose and treat multiple hip and knee related problems. She assists Dr. Daley in all aspects of patient care for those who receive hip and knee treatment.
Jessica graduated summa cum laude with a bachelor of science degree in psychology from The Ohio State University. She earned her master of science degree in physician assistant studies at the University of Pittsburgh, an NCCPA-accredited program. She received education and training in several specialties with an elective focus on surgery and orthopaedics.
- M.S., Physician Assistant Studies, University of Pittsburgh, Pittsburgh, PA
- B.S., Psychology, The Ohio State University, Columbus, OH
- Staff PA, Hinsdale Orthopaedics
- Privileges at Adventist Hinsdale Hospital, Provena Saint Joseph Medical Center, Silver Cross Hospital, Hinsdale Surgical Center, Salt Creek Surgery Center, Tinley Woods Surgery Center
Area of Specialty
- Orthopaedic Joint Reconstruction
- American Academy of Physician Assistants (AAPA)
- Illinois Academy of Physician Assistants (IAPA)