Jennifer Clark, MMS, PA-C
Physician Assistant for Dr. Patel
Jennifer Clark, MMS, PA-C, is a board-certified physician assistant licensed to practice medicine in the states of Illinois and Indiana under physician supervision. She received her undergraduate training in molecular and cellular biology with a pre-med concentration from the University of Illinois in Champaign-Urbana, IL. After college she worked as an emergency department technician, where her passion for orthopaedics began. Jennifer then received her masters in physician assistant studies at Midwestern University, an NCCPA accredited program in Downers Grove, IL, where she electively chose to focus on orthopaedic surgery during her studies.
Jennifer joined Hinsdale Orthopaedics in 2016 and works alongside Dr. Patel who specializes in sports medicine injuries in the adult and adolescent. She provides direct patient care at several clinic locations, and also assists in the operating room. Her scope of practice includes performing joint injections and other minor procedures, providing pre- and post-operative care, as well as diagnosing and treating several orthopaedic conditions. Her clinical interests include knee, hip and shoulder injuries.
- M.M.S., Physician Assistant Studies, Midwestern University, Downers Grove, IL
- B.S., Molecular and Cellular Biology, University of Illinois, Champaign-Urbana, IL
Areas of Specialty
- Sports Medicine
- Staff PA, Hinsdale Orthopaedics
- Privileges at Adventist Hinsdale Hospital, Adventist La Grange Hospital, Advocate Good Samaritan, Munster Specialty Surgical Center
- American Academy of Physician Assistants (AAPA)
- Physician Assistants in Orthopaedic Surgery (PAOS)