- Kris J. Alden, M.D., Ph.D.
- Steven G. Bardfield, M.D.
- Debdut Biswas, M.D.
- Brian J. Burgess, D.P.M.
- Giridhar Burra, M.D.
- Steven C. Chudik, M.D.
- Michael J. Collins, M.D.
- Robert J. Daley, M.D.
- Ashraf H. Darwish, M.D.
- Benjamin G. Domb, M.D.
- Evan A. Dougherty, M.D.
- Michael C. Durkin, M.D.
- Bradley D. Dworsky, M.D.
- Marc R. Fajardo, M.D.
- Bernard J. Feldman, M.D.
- Maria Francis, D.O.
- Bryant S. Ho, M.D.
- Jason G. Hurbanek, M.D.
- Marie Kirincic, M.D.
- Justin M. LaReau, M.D.
- Mark A. Lorenz, M.D.
- Steven S. Louis, M.D.
- Edward T. Marcoski, M.D.
- Steven W. Miller, D.P.M.
- Elliot A. Nacke, M.D.
- Ronak M. Patel, M.D.
- Anuj S. Puppala, M.D.
- Cary R. Templin, M.D.
- Robert J. Thorsness, M.D.
- Leah R. Urbanosky, M.D.
- Michael R. Zindrick, M.D.
Evan A. Dougherty, M.D.
Trauma, Complex Fractures - Nonunion, Malunion & Infection
Partner, Hinsdale Orthopaedics
Dr. Dougherty joined Hinsdale Orthopaedics in 2015. A recent graduate of the Orthopaedic Surgery Residency Program at Loyola University, Evan spent an additional year as the Orthopaedic Trauma Fellow at MetroHealth Hospital in Cleveland, Ohio. While training at the busiest Level I Trauma Center in Northern Ohio, Evan specialized in caring for poly-traumatized patients, pelvic and hip socket (acetabulum) fractures, complex fractures of the bones and joints, as well as chronic issues and complications that stem from trauma such as nonunion, malunion and infection. Additionally, Evan cared for injuries and fractures sustained by pediatric and geriatric patients.
Having cared for athletes at the Colorado College, where he received his undergraduate degree in biology, West Virginia University School of Medicine, where he was elected President of the Alpha Omega Alpha Medical Honor Society, and with the Colorado Crush Arena Football Team, he took pride in returning his athletes to their previous level of play.
He now focuses on returning his patients to their previous levels of activity, on restoring their sense of self, and on helping them overcome the obstacles that impede their recovery. Evan is a member of the Orthopaedic Trauma Association, AO Trauma North America and the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons and is interested in preparing tomorrow's orthopaedic surgeons to care for traumatically-injured patients through education and mentorship.
- Fellowship, Orthopaedic Trauma, MetroHealth, Cleveland, OH
- Residency, Loyola University, Maywood, IL
- M.D., West Virginia University, School of Medicine, Charleston, WV
- B.A., The Colorado College, Colorado Springs, CO
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Areas of Specialty
- Trauma/Complex Fracture Management
- Pediatric FracturesAdult Fractures
- Geriatric/Fragility Fractures
- Peri-articular FracturesNonunion/Malunion of Fractures
- Pelvic & Acetabular Fracture Surgery
Current & Previous Appointments
- Partner, Hinsdale Orthopaedics
- Adventist Hinsdale Hospital
- Adventist La Grange Memorial Hospital
- Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital
- Elmhurst Hospital
- Orthopaedic Trauma Association
- AO Trauma North America
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons