Elliot A. Nacke, M.D.
Hand & Upper Extremity
Staff Physician, Hinsdale Orthopaedics
Dr. Nacke, a graduate of the University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine, is an orthopaedic surgeon specializing in surgery of the upper extremity. He is an expert in the management of acute upper extremity trauma, reconstructive hand problems, compressive neuropathies, and microsurgery including replantation.
Upon graduation from medical school, Dr. Nacke was awarded the William G. Munns Memorial Prize for demonstrating academic excellence in pursuit of a career in orthopaedic surgery. He went on to complete his orthopaedic surgery residency at the prestigious Hospital for Joint Diseases at NYU Langone Medical Center, a top-ranked hospital in orthopaedics and rheumatology. Following his residency, Dr. Nacke returned to Duke University, his undergraduate alma mater, where he completed his fellowship training in hand, upper extremity, and microvascular surgery.
- Fellowship, Hand, Upper Extremity, and Microvascular Surgery, Duke University, Durham, NC
- Residency, NYU Hospital for Joint Diseases, New York, NY
- M.D., University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine, Philadelphia, PA
- B.A., Duke University, Durham, NC
Areas of Specialty
- Upper Extremity
- Microvascular Surgery
Current & Previous Appointments
- Partner, Hinsdale Orthopaedics
- Presence St. Joseph Medical Center
- Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital
- Edward Hospital
- Silver Cross Hospital
American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons (AAOS)