Edward T. Marcoski, M.D.
Staff Physician, Hinsdale Orthopaedics
Dr. Edward Marcoski joins the Hinsdale Orthopaedics team after leading a solo orthopaedic surgery practice for the past 30 years. Upon receiving his medical degree from Rush Medical School in 1979, he entered a five-year orthopaedic surgery residency program at Blodgett Memorial Medical Center in Grand Rapids, Michigan, and completed his training in 1984.
Dr. Marcoski is greatly loved by his patients and has been recognized by Hinsdale and La Grange Memorial Hospitals for receiving an outstanding patient satisfaction score of 99% for an entire year. Although general orthopaedic surgery is his primary focus, he maintains a special interest in hip and knee reconstructive surgery.
Dr. Marcoski is also a designated senior aviation medical examiner (AME) for the Federal Aviation Administration and performs medical exams on pilots. Dr. Marcoski is board certified by the American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery and is a fellow of the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons and the American College of Surgeons.
- M.D., Rush Medical School, Chicago, IL
- Residency, Blodgett Memorial Medical Center, Grand Rapids, MI
Areas of Specialty
- Non-operative Treatment for Orthopaedic Injuries
Current & Previous Appointments
- Staff Physician, Hinsdale Orthopaedics
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Adventist Hinsdale Hospital
- Adventist La Grange Memorial Hospital
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- American College of Surgeons
- Clinical Orthopaedic Society, Inc.
- Civil Aviation Medical Association
- Illinois Association of Orthopaedic Surgeons