Bradley D. Dworsky, M.D.
Partner, Hinsdale Orthopaedics
A member of the Hinsdale Orthopaedics team since 2004, Dr. Dworsky treats a comprehensive list of orthopaedic injuries and fractures, but holds special interest in the management and treatment of knee, shoulder, and sports related injuries.
Dr. Dworsky is one of a few surgeons board certified in sports medicine as well as orthopaedic surgery, and is one of the area’s most experienced surgeons in knee and hip procedures. His expertise has been enlisted numerous times to present advanced surgical educational programs to doctors from around the world.
Dr. Dworsky has published numerous medical articles and has taught at the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons’ Learning Center. He has held the positions of Director of Sports Medicine and Chairman of Orthopaedic Surgery at Provena Saint Joseph Medical Center.
- Fellowship, Sports Medicine, Cincinnati Sports Medicine Center, Cincinnati, OH
- Residency, Rush-Presbyterian St. Luke's Medical Center, Chicago, IL
- Internship, Rush-Presbyterian St. Luke's Medical Center, Chicago, IL
- M.D., Rush Medical College, Chicago, IL
Areas of Specialty
- Arthroscopic Rotator Cuff Repair
- Arthroscopic Shoulder Stabilization
- Arthroscopy of Knee, Hip & Shoulder
- Cartilage Transplantation
- Ligament Reconstruction of Knee & Ankle
- Shoulder & Knee Replacement
- Sports Medicine
- Sports Injuries in Adults & Pediatrics
Current & Previous Appointments
- Partner, Hinsdale Orthopaedics
- Medical Director, Provena St. Joseph Hospital, Sports Injury and Physical Medicine
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Certificate of Added Qualification (CAQ) Sports Medicine
- Certified Independent Medical Examiner (ABIME)
- Edward Hospital
- Presence St. Joseph Medical Center
- Silver Cross Hospital
- Amsurg Health Center
- Team Physician, Joliet Township High School
- Former Team Physician, Joliet Slammers Professional Baseball
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Arthroscopy Association of North America
- Illinois State Medical Association
I have never been treated like an individual by a physician before until I visited your clinics. Your physicians and physician assistants listened with genuine interest for my health and well-being, even explaining in terms that I could understand. I will recommend my family and friends. Thank you for having such great service with all your staff.