Alicia Plancich, MS, PA-C
Physician Assistant for Dr. Louis
Alicia Plancich, MS, PA-C, is a board-certified physician assistant licensed to practice medicine and prescribe most medications in the state of Illinois. She works directly with Dr. Louis in the operating room, hospital, and clinical settings.
Alicia attended the University of Iowa and earned her undergraduate degree in biology. She went on to receive her masters degree in physician assistant practice from Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine and Science, an NCCPA accredited university in North Chicago, Illinois.
Alicia is an active volunteer in the community and has assisted in organizing events for the Susan G. Komen Fund. She has donated her time to local oncology and cardiovascular intensive care units and has also participated in medical mission trips to Costa Rica and Panama. When not caring for patients, Alicia enjoys spending her time traveling, hiking, and with family.
- M.S., Physician Assistant Program, Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine and Science, North Chicago, IL
- B.A., Biology, University of Iowa, Iowa City, IA
Area of Specialty
Current & Previous Appointments
- Staff PA, Hinsdale Orthopaedics
- Privileges at Adventist Hinsdale Hospital, Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital, Salt Creek Surgery Center
- American Academy of Physician Assistants (AAPA)